Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jamanji...the Painting
 

         In my opinion on this painting is that it is my best one yet, painting that is. I was never a good painter. Though it is a little to dark in some places than others. It is still a pretty good painting and I like how well hi painted the animals and the cards. I dislike the bottom of the box because it is more darker to the left than the right. This project mostly worked out on mixing the colors together. If I had the chance to do this project over again, I would change how dark I made the box and some of the black spots. The most difficult parts about this project was not going over the lines and not putting too much paint on the painting. I learned that I can be a good paper.



Questions
Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece.  
How successful do you feel this piece is and why? 
What worked about this project? What didn’t work? 
If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making? 
What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?
What did you learn from this piece?

No comments:

Post a Comment