Monday, October 22, 2012

Questions about Wild Meets Loki

1.     Describe the overall composition of your artwork (balance, unity, rhythm and movement).
  I say I did a pretty good job cutting the rubber off. I could have had a little more cutting by where the feet are.
 
2.     How did you add texture and contrast to your print? Is this important? Why?
I cutted out the trees and the feathers out hoping to get a good image, but I did not cut the feet out to well. It is important because you need to see how realistic the picture is.


3.     Explain how you used positive and negative space to show your image.
The trees and the feathers look very visible and well shown. Unfortunatly I did not cut out enough in certain spots so the paint is too close together.

4.     Describe the craftsmanship of your print. (How good the project is technically crafted)
The picture has in some spaces to much cuttting and others to little. I give it a 4/5. 
5.     Were you able to achieve depth by showing a foreground, middle ground and back- ground? Explain.
I was able to show the foreground and the background, but not the middle. I did not cut in enough places to show all of the details.

6. Explain your experience with Printmaking. What were the obstacles and advantages?
It was so much fun to cut out of the rubber. Sometimes I got a little carried away and cut too much. Other times I cut to little. It is not my best art piece.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment