Thursday, September 20, 2012

Questions on my Porteit on Lindsy

Questions on my Portrait on Lindsy

1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece.
I love this final piece. This is the first time I traced for a drawing and I think I did a lovely job. The previous project really hepled to make this project a master piece. It almost look just like her.

2. if this was a group project, what was your contribution?
Probubly the shading for I got this shading thing down and I saw that the Lindsy's picture agrees.

3. How successful do you feel this piece is and why?
I feel like this piece of art is fantastic. I love how I made the drawing look just like Lindsy. I got the shading perfect, as well as the outlines. This is my favorite artwork that I have ever made.

4. What worked about this project? What didn’t work?
The shading technech really works. I feel silly that I was too stubern to trace. I feel too that I made the drawing look like the real thing.

5. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making?
If I made any changes, it will not look like it does now. I can't change it at all.

6. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?
The most dificult part was making sure Lindsy liked it before I went to do the next thing. Some times she get a panic face on because she thought she looked ugly, so I had to change it.

7. What did you learn from this piece?
I learned how to make a drawing look so realilistic with tracing and shading.

No comments:

Post a Comment